Frost Magical Ice of Siam Pattaya (Foreigner)
Inside is the ice sculptures…it is about -10 degrees so make sure you pack some warm clothes. You can rent gloves and scarves but if you have them yourself, bring them! Your fingers, nose and feet get quite cold!
The staff inside are happy to take pictures for you…there are heaps of cool photo opportunities and you can slide down the ice slide!
・Largest ice theme park in Southeast Asia.
・Offers many kinds of ice or sand sculptures.
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Open daily 09.00 – 21.00 hrs. (last entry 1 hours before closing)
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked show start time.
- The price is only available for non-Thai residents.
- Children height between 91-130cms. is considered to be charged as the child rate. Any child is over 130cms height , please book as the adult rate.
- Children height under 90 cm. free entrance : Not included overcoat and drink (must pay cash only at Frost counter service to hired an Overcoat : THB80 net/person and Soft Drink : THB 100 net/person Siam Heaven Zone : Limited time 20 minute per person).
How to get there
- Address: 75/6 Moo 3, Nong Pla Lai, Bang Lamung 20150 Thailand
- FROST is covering an area of 30,000 square meters, is located on the KraTingLai junction (just before the Motorway Bangkok – Pattaya 7) opposite the Regents International School Pattaya.
Cancellation Policy :
No-Show, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
Less than 2 Days to prior to arrival, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
More than 2 days prior to arrival, there is a 7% charge administration fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.