Mini siam pattaya entrance fee 2017
Mini Siam is a famous miniature park attraction in Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand. This park is located 143 km from Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road. Must visit place with friends or families. Offers too many photographic options.
This large area contains dozens of small replicas of many easily recognisable buildings & places from around the world, incl. Sydney opera house the white house, the colaseum,Pisa’s leaning tower, Eiffel tower, Statue of liberty, etc
Plan your visit: People typically spend up to 1 hour here
- Explore the different landmarks all around in the world in a day.
- Travel around the world in a limited time, where replicas of world significance places.
- Admission fee.
- Transfer services.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Open daily 07.00 am – 21.00 pm.
- Children height under 90 cms. are free of charge.
- Children height between 90-120 cms. is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Any child is over 120 cms height , please book as the adult rate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. chchtravel.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Cancellation Policy :
No-Show, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
Less than 2 Days to prior to arrival, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
More than 2 days prior to arrival, there is a 7% charge administration fee.