Safari World Bangkok Tickets Price
Spend a day ‘in the wild’ with Safari World’s exotic animals
Safari world bangkok show schedule
- Orang Utan show: Weekday 10:20 hrs Weekend and Long Weekend 10:20 hrs, 15:45 hrs
- Sea Lion show: Weekday 11:00 hrs Weekend and Long Weekend 11:00 hrs, 16:15 hrs
- Cowboy stunt show: Weekday 13:30 hrs Weekend and Long Weekend 13:30 hrs, 16:40 hrs
- Elephant show: Weekday/Weekend 11:40 hrs (Except for Long Weekend)
- Dolphin show: Weekday/Weekend 13:45 hrs (Closed show on 4 September 2017 to 3 November 2017)
- Spy War: Weekday/Weekend 14:45 hrs (Except for Long Weekend)
- Bird show: Weekday 15:40 hrs Weekend 11:00 hrs Long Weekend 15:45 hrs
- Tiger feeding in the Safari Park Open Zoo: 9:30 hrs
- Buffet lunch at Jungle Cruise Restaurant.(if booking includes buffet).
- Entrance fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Coach Ticket at 45 Baht per adult/child to drive around Safari Park.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement.
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 –16:30 hrs (Weekday), 09:00 –17:00 hrs (Weekend)
- Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00am-2:00pm
- All drinks are not allowed.
- Please note: Child ticket is only available for children 100cm-140cm (must be between 2-12 years old)
- Free entrance for children below 100cm
- These tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals.
- It takes approximately 1 hour to get from downtown Bangkok to the attraction.
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Safari World ticket counter directly.
- After the entrance, you can buy Coach Ticket at 45 Baht per adult/child to drive around Safari Park. If you bring your own car, the car is free of charge. At Marine Park, all shows are inclusive with the entrance fees.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher and display your voucher number for entry.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket.
Cancellation Policy :
No-Show, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
Less than 2 Days to prior to arrival, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
More than 2 days prior to arrival, there is a 7% charge administration fee.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. chchtravel.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.