Siam Park City Ticket Price
Siam Park City designs its amusement zones for guests at all ages; for example, Small World for kids, Family World for family members, Fantasy World for teenagers, and X-Zone for thrill lovers.
- Transfers from/ to all major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
- Entrance fee
- Water Park, X-Zone, Family World, Fantasy World, Small World
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Water Park time is 10:00 AM – 17:00 PM everyday.
- Buffet Lunch time is 11:30 AM – 14:30 PM everyday.
- Amusement Park operating hour is 11:00 AM – 18:00 PM everyday.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. chchtravel.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Family World,Fantasy World : For kids above 100 cm. / Kids below 130 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- X-Zone : For persons over 130 cm.
- Small World : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Water Park : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Itinerary and programs are subject to change or deviation without prior notice.
- This is not applicable for Thai Nationality.
Transfer Service (if booking includes transfer).
Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
Important Thing To Know
- Siam Park Bangkok is open 365 days a year. Operating hours is between 10 am – 6 pm. (Water park hours of operations are 10.00 am – 5 pm. Dry park hours of operation are 11.00 am – 6 pm.)
- Dangerous or hazardous materials may not be brought into the Park.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any our Staff, posted, given or made.
- Please present your ticket/wristband (or present such personal identification as we may from time to time require) for entry into the Park.
How to get there
- Two easy ways for private cars and taxis : along Serithai rd. heading forward Minburi, turn left to Siam Park Avenue (Serithai soi 75, 7 km. from Bangkapi junction). Along Ramindra rd. heading forward Minburi, turn right to Siam Park Avenue opposite to Nopparat Rajadhani Hospital (Ramindra km.12)
Cancellation Policy :
No-Show, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
Less than 2 Days to prior to arrival, there is 100 % charged of administration fee.
More than 2 days prior to arrival, there is a 7% charge administration fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.